Your summer in the Damüls mountain region
Activities and indulgence in Vorarlberg
The wonderful and unspoilt natural environment around your Damüls holiday resort between the Bregenz Forest and the Große Walsertal is the perfect “playground” for outdoor fans.
Enjoy your holiday on the Austrian mountains while pursuing your favourite sports:
- Mountain biking
Between peaks, pastures and mountain lakes
At your 4-star Madlener Mountain Hotel in Damüls you enjoy a sunny location and unforgettable panoramic views over the impressive West-Alps' mountains. The hotel serves as the perfect starting point for various outdoors activities.
- Stay three nights or longer and enjoy all benefits that come with the Bregenzerwald Card and with it the ultimate freedom when it comes to your leisure time planning.
- Guided hikes with a BERGaktiv guide or alone, discover several lovely hiking tours around Damüls: 300km of sign-posted hiking paths await you and the hiking bus will conveniently take you to the desired starting points.
- Take part in a guided mountain bike tour: great trails wind through the Damüls mountain world. Rent the latest mountain bikes or e-bikes conveniently in the area. If you want to intensify the mountain biking experience visit the downhill camps at the mountain biking school in Au.
- Do you love heights, rocks and mountains? The “Ländle” - as the locals call Vorarlberg – has more than enough of everything. Enjoy climbing, visit the forest rope course or romp about in the adventure park.
- The regional crystal clear mountain lakes and lidos around Damüls provide well needed and pleasant refreshment on hot summer days.
- Fancy speed? The winding and panoramic mountain roads in Vorarlberg are perfect for motorcycling tours. Children will love dashing down the summer toboggan run – a true holiday adventure.
Summer at the Madlener Mountain Hotel
On the following pages you will get further information on the many activities that will make your stay in Damüls sportive, diverse and thrilling. No one gets bored in the picturesque landscape in this mountain idyll – enjoy fun as well as peace and serenity. Book your cosy room at the 4-star Madlener Mountain Hotel or send us your non binding enquiry.